How to calculate priority for missing tests or %check

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Feb 27 18:27:46 UTC 2014

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Adam Jackson wrote:

> > Btw the URL field in the spec file should be updated to
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libpciaccess/
>
> Oh yes, another useless rpm feature, I'll be sure to make that my top
> priority.

sneer at it if you wish, but this is a feature of RPM that I
use often.  Being able to have at least a hint to the web
presence of the upstream variant in play, and so to be able to
find a security mailing list and such is MUCH easier than
trawling through search engine clutter ( the old: .LSM files
having fallen out of favor )

-- Russ herrold