how to convince a mouse that a screen has a diferent size?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 18:32:57 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-09 at 10:32 -0700, Michal Jaegermann wrote:

> As for my particular "context issue", where mouse scaling would be
> useful, Adam supplied a workaround by noting that Gnome3 switched
> Alt+Grab to Super+Grab just to make it more "secret".  Luckily usually

GNOME is changing a lot of its default shortcuts to use super rather
than alt or ctrl+alt because there are too many collisions with apps
when using alt/ctrl+alt . You can remap a lot of shortcuts in Settings /
Keyboard / Shortcuts, but I don't think super+drag is amongst them as
it's not just a keyboard combination.