'10 Years of Fedora' t-shirt

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:51:59 UTC 2014

I got the original invitation several weeks ago and would have been happy
to receive a shirt, but the address form is only for US residents. If the
offer is restricted to the US it should say so. Otherwise the form should
be fixed. I've tried several times to have this clarified. So far no-one
has bothered to reply.

poc