Did anyone's F20 system randomly "reboot" after updating from updates-testing just recently?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 04:57:23 UTC 2014

> I believe firewalld triggers a full systemd restart. I saw a different
> issue caused by this on my VM host last night, in fact.

Should I file a bug about this? I noticed that my dnf transaction says
"Return Code: ** Aborted **". Shouldn't there be a better way of
handling this? Don't aborted transactions usually break systems? For
instance when systems go off in the middle of an update transaction?

I should probably verify my package set now.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!