Suggested activities during the pre-F21 lull

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Wed Jan 22 00:45:09 UTC 2014

I installed Rawhide from a local mirror of the rawhide tree.
The rawhide pxeboot files didn't work so I used the Heisenbug
versions for installation.

I installed the Development and Creative workstation, then Xfce
and a bunch of libs on top of that.  Surprisingly it mostly worked
the same as Heisenbug.

Except for Noveau (surprise).  I could not get Noveau to set a
resolution above 1600x1200.  I am running a Dell U3011 and
GTX 470 which normally runs at 2560x1600.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com