2014-06-09 - Fedora QA Meeting - minutes

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 22:56:23 UTC 2014

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 15:00:33 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-06-09/fedora-qa.2014-06-09-15.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 15:00:41)

* Fedora 21 status  (adamw, 15:08:20)
  * there has been solid progress on Rawhide validation work, thanks to
    all  (adamw, 15:09:39)
  * AGREED: we will run a blocker review meeting if the blocker count
    gets much above 10, so we can keep control over the number of
    accepted blockers  (adamw, 15:11:13)
  * ACTION: roshi and pschindl to work through test day proposals and
    perhaps try to drum up some more .next Change test days  (adamw,
    15:14:44)
  * brunowolff points out that Rawhide mass rebuild will be in today's
    Rawhide compose, which marks a decent point to do some Rawhide
    testing - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide  (adamw,
    15:15:35)

* Taskotron status  (adamw, 15:25:03)
  * taskotron deployment work continues and we remain on schedule for
    production by Branched date, further down the road we have plans for
    improved integration between taskotron and bodhi2  (adamw, 15:33:12)

* open floor  (adamw, 15:39:46)
  * randomuser reminds us that we should communicate stuff we come
    across that ought to go into the next release's release notes - ping
    randomuser or the docs team via irc, email, or use bugzilla  (adamw,
    15:42:56)

Meeting ended at 15:49:02 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* roshi and pschindl to work through test day proposals and perhaps try
  to drum up some more .next Change test days

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* roshi
  * roshi and pschindl to work through test day proposals and perhaps
    try to drum up some more .next Change test days
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------