3.16.x on i686

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 23:12:24 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-06-24 at 19:01 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
> On 2014-06-24 15:13 (GMT-0700) Adam Williamson composed:
>
> > Hans just asked you politely to file a new bug
>
> I've been avoiding that lately because I search for an existing bug first,
> and someone's wisdom has seen fit to make that unduly difficult by excluding
> any option in the product list to select a particular release or Rawhide
> rather than simply "Fedora" (from a list totaling merely 5 items).

Eh? No, it hasn't. The two are separate fields. Fedora is the "Product".
rawhide or 20 or 19 is the "version". You have to click the "Refresh
Components/Versions/Releases/Milestones" button after selecting Fedora
as the "Classification" and "Product", and then the correct options will
be available. (Bugzilla isn't web 2.0-y enough to refresh it
automatically).

>  OTOH, the
> component list with a gazillion items to search through only shows 6.5 at a
> time, almost as bad as Windows' idiotic tiny window lists showing 3 out of
> many.

Yeah, that's annoying.

>  Why?

Because Bugzilla. But, try:
https://bugz.fedoraproject.org/xorg-x11-drv-intel for a handy shortcut.

> Is Fedora overwhelmed by people available to do triage?

Oh, if only. Still, there's probably a fairly small number of people
running i8xx hardware on Rawhide at this point.