Rawhide rc8 at Caddyshack

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Thu Mar 27 18:30:06 UTC 2014

Happy to report that 64 bit rc8 is mostly working well.
I haven't seen any kernel oops yet.  Virtualbox works
for SCO 5.07.  I was able to run the Nvidia driver
with xorg-x11-drv-nvidia after manually adjusting the
boot entry.

The obvious anomaly is a tendency for TigerVNC sessions
to get closed as a result of Virtualbox using the network.

Network Manager still hasn't figured out what to do with virbr0.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com