Fedora 21 Final test coverage

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 7 19:18:40 UTC 2014

Hi, folks! Just taking a look through testcase_stats, some tests that
have never or rarely been run for 21 jump out at me. We should get these
run ASAP so we can spot any blockers in them early.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_updates.img_via_installation_source
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_updates.img_via_local_media
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_install_repository_Hard_drive_variation
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_partitioning_guided_shrink
(NTFS shrink is disabled in Beta and I think Final TC1, should be back
for Final TC2 when it hits)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_desktop_keyring

If anyone can help out with running those against Final TC1 (or TC2 /
later, whenever we build them) it'd be great.

These ones need particular hardware:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_dualboot_with_OSX
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_install_to_iSCSI_no_authentication
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_install_to_multipath
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_install_to_FCoE_target

Sudhir, could you possibly help finding resources/testers inside RH for
these, if we can't find anyone in the regular Fedora QA community with
the necessary hardware? Thanks!