Resume still broken on Thinkpad X1 Carbon

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:05:27 UTC 2014

I also updated my UEFI firmware to latest on T440s, and still have
resume issue :(
I use two drives, my /boot, /boot/uefi and /home are on regular drive
and my / partition is on msata2 ssd. Could using two separate drives
cause resume not to work?

But why is my CPU fan woken up when I press power button while in
suspend, but nothing else happens :(