F21 Installation Issues - Installation destination partitioning

Bidski bidski at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 13 22:17:26 UTC 2014

Sorry for my lack of contribution lately. Here is a quick update.

I originally followed these instructions [1] to install the nVidia
drivers and these are the instructions that gave the results I
originally posted. Here is a post I made [2] providing diagnostic
output to the same thread that the instructions came from.

I followed the instructions that Reynold provided, also with little
success I will soon be wiping my Fedora installation to start from a
clean state and will then be trying Reynolds instructions again.

	I also seem to be having an issue where my hard drives do not mount
during the boot process which results in me being dumped into an
emergency mode console. This is an intermittent failure that may be
somehow related to the graphics driver issue that I am having. Here is
a screenshot [3]of the emergency mode console that I am getting.
Unfortunately I have not managed to get a copy of the log file that it
says it generated (I cant figure out how to mount a USB drive in the
emergency mode console).

	Furthermore, I do not have an Optimus system. So my issues are not
stemming from that.

	Bidski