karma wanted: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xfdesktop-4.10.3-1.fc21

Bodhi Zazen bodhi.zazen at montanalinux.org
Tue Nov 18 19:14:00 UTC 2014

I installed xfdesktop 4.10.3 from f21 updates-testing and it seems to be working just fine for the last 2 days.

I am not sure if that is sufficient for me to give a +1 karma as I am not familiar with the package of specific bug fixes (sfce has always been stable for me).

Thanks for all the work you all do for Fedora, it is greatly appreciated.