No print setup in Xfce desktop!!

David A. De Graaf dad at datix.us
Thu Nov 20 21:40:40 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:45:27AM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 03:54:02 -0800
> Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX <caf at omen.com> wrote:
>
> > A fedora desktop that can't configure printing?  That would seem to
> > be a major blocker.
>
> The Xfce spin is not release blocking.

That is just sad.  The Xfce spin, for me, is the only way that
Fedora has a prayer of usefulness.

Thank you, Kevin, for all the hard work you do to make it available.

> That said, I thought we had system-config-printer installed?
>
> I can look into it. I need to do another round of fighting to see if I
> can get it down to under 700MB again. ;(

I wouldn't disturb me if the .iso exceeded the capacity of a DVD.
I've used only USB sticks for a long time.  They're pretty cheap
and much more versatile.

--
        David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hendersonville, NC
        dad at datix.us         www.datix.us

"Wagner's music is better than it sounds."
        -Mark Twain