No print setup in Xfce desktop!!

Gavin Flower GavinFlower at archidevsys.co.nz
Fri Nov 21 21:31:39 UTC 2014

On 22/11/14 10:18, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-11-18 at 03:54 -0800, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX wrote:
>> A fedora desktop that can't configure printing?  That would seem to be a
>> major blocker.
> Nothing to do with Xfce is a 'blocker'. Xfce is not a release-blocking
> desktop.
Hmm...

I used to use xfce, when I initially fled from GNOME 3 (previously a
long term GNOME 2 user) , I now use Mate.

Xfce and Mate are good alternatives to GNOME 3, I think that no one
should be forced to use GNOME.  So I strongly feel that alternative
desktops to GNOME should be properly supported.

Cheers,
Gavin