pungi

Gene Czarcinski gczarcinski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 19:06:48 UTC 2014

On 11/25/2014 07:50 AM, poma wrote:
> On 25.11.2014 01:30, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:37:06 -0800
>> Adam Williamson <adamwill at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>>> There is already an instructions page:
>>>
>>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_a_Fedora_install_ISO_for_testing
>>>
>>> it likely needs some revisions for the Current Day, though.
>> Pungi is indeed used in every single compose
>> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/releng/tree/scripts/run-pungi shows
>> how we run pungi for Composes.
>>
>> Dennis
> G == Gene Czarcinski :)

When I figure out what is wrong I will be reporting it.  Also, if any
changed are needed to the description here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_a_Fedora_install_ISO_for_testing

I will also indicate that.

Pungi work just fine at one time (early Fedora 20) but something got broken along the way.  The scripts, etc. used by releng are very different from the simple description in the above document and is taking some t/me to figure out what they are doing.

Gene
/