F21 TC4 Server netinst hangs at Probing Storage

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Nov 25 22:24:23 UTC 2014

If I provide the local repo url or not, the install stops on the
Installaion Summary screen with Installation Source and Destination grey
out with a message of 'Probing storage'.

The system IS bootable into F21 from the prior installation.  But it has
been sitting here 'probing storage' for the past 10 min.

I suspect this has something to do with the nvram problem and whatever
the install did to get past that and what state the installation now
thinks the system is in.