Heads up: freediams retired in rawhide and F21 and built from the freemedforms spec instead

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:48:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sometime back, after consulting the FPC on their mailing list, I decided
to build freediams from the freemedforms spec also, since they are to be
built from the same source. With the latest freemedforms project
release, I've finally gotten down to this. Freediams has now been
retired and freemedforms.spec now builds both the freemedforms-emr and
freediams. Since the freediams package name hasn't changed and packages
haven't been split up or combined too, I don't anticipate any upgrade
path issues. I've tested this myself, but if some others could test and
confirm this while the packages are in testing, it'll be really great.

The package has been built for rawhide, and I've submitted an update for
F21 just now. Please let me know if any issues arise.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freemedforms-0.9.4-1.fc21

--
Thanks,
Warm regards,