[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-09-29 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 27 02:51:34 UTC 2014

Hi folks! We've met every week for a while, and had blocker review
meetings too. I don't see anything pressing for discussion, either, so I
figure it might be a good week for us to take a break and everyone can
sleep in / get to the pub early (delete as appropriate) :)

Please, do yell if you wanted to have a meeting this week and have an
agenda item, and we can go ahead and do it. Thanks folks!