Copy/paste problem -_-

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:49:22 UTC 2015

On 23.04.2015 12:14, Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

> At least to me it is impotent that I have a convenient copy/paste
> routine without a lot of complicated clicking here and there.
>
>  From my notes:
>
> To make 2-button copy/paste work in F-14 add the following section to:
> /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf   -
>
> Section "InputClass"
>       Identifier "whatever"
>       MatchIsPointer "on"
>       Option "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
> EndSection
>
> I can't find  "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf." I have been
> able to do this on every version of Fedora since F-14 until now,
> Fedora-22beta.
>
> Perhaps someone can tell me where to change this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob

man 5 xorg.conf

DESCRIPTION
       Xorg uses a configuration file called xorg.conf and files ending in the
       suffix .conf from the directory xorg.conf.d for its initial setup.  The
       xorg.conf configuration file is searched for in  the  following  places
       when the server is started as a normal user:

           /etc/X11/$XORGCONFIG

i.e. create your own
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/foo-bar.conf
<SUBSTANCE>