Copy/paste problem -_-

Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 23 17:17:42 UTC 2015

On 04/23/2015 12:56 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> F22 does not use evdev any more.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/LibinputForXorg
>
> I don't know if it's possible to do middle button emulation in this
> way with libinput, CCing Hans.
> -- Adam Williamson Fedora QA Community Monkey

I don't often hear complaints about the lack of this function but I
can't do without it. Copy/paste is really a lot of trouble without it,
I've just made the necessary changes since F-14 and I am happy. These
Logiitech  Marble Mouse devices have four buttons but nothing works for
copy/paste except a lot of clicking around. I can only hope a solution
will be offered.

Thanks,

Bob

--