Copy/paste problem -_-

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 23 21:03:54 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 10:43:02PM +0200, poma wrote:
> > Er...you may want to look up what the word 'default' means.
> :)
> Er...you may want to look up what the word 'default' means... to me.

This appears to be a Fedora Remix — is that correct? If you are
distributing this (like, as with this link), please make sure to follow
the Fedora Remix guidelines <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remix>,
including the trademark requirements.

And, of course, this is actually directly relevant to the question of
defaults, because, sure, remixes can have different defaults. However,
that doesn't mean that there aren't actual defaults in the main Fedora
editions and spins.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>