firefox test update missing - bodhi bug?

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Apr 25 16:19:20 UTC 2015

On Friday, April 24, 2015 11:51:37 AM Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-04-24 at 10:39 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-6615/xulrunner
> > -37.0.2-1.fc21,firefox-37.0.2-1.fc21
> >
> >   [ https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-6615 ]
> >
> > It is still not found in the updates-testing repo despite bodhi's
> > comment
> > that it has been pushed on 2015-04-22 22:47:23.
> >
> > The ticket has been edited while the update was "currently being
> > pushed".
> > A bug in bodhi?
>
> It'd be best to ask releng, they look after this stuff. CCing Dennis.

the issue with firefox was that the submitter added the xulrunner build during
the pushing to testing which reset something and confused bodhi, it is a long
standing bug in bodhi where it does not queue up actions while pushes are in
progress. I unpushed the update in bodhi and resubmitted it for testing. it
will go out with the next testing push.

Dennis