VTs on F22 unusable!

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 30 16:49:24 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:45:38PM -0400, Chris Murphy wrote:
> > This is a systemd convention -- it's actually this way in F21 too.
> > In short, Alt-Ctrl-F6 is the new Alt-Ctrl-F2. :)
> Uhhh, this is not how Fedora 21 or 22 behave on my Mac. control-alt-f2
> still gets me a shell.

It may, depending on whether or not you've used the user-switch
functionality. F6 _definitely_ will. Personally, I'd have made it vt2,
to keep the ingrained assumption working (and, figure that most people
who realize they can switch between these with the function keys rather
than the GUI will be able to handle skipping that one), but, eh.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>