QA talks at Flock

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 30 21:31:06 UTC 2015

Hi folks!

So I was looking through the proposed talks list for Flock, and we
have several for 'QA':

"Fedora QA" - https://flock-lmacken.rhcloud.com/proposals#18
"Testing - Best Practices in Open Souce World" - https://flock-lmacken.rhcloud.com/proposals#23
"Mastering the Art of Open Source Testing" - https://flock-lmacken.rhcloud.com/proposals#36
"Automate Testing with OpenQA" - https://flock-lmacken.rhcloud.com/proposals#42
"Taskotron in Fedora Infrastructure" - https://flock-lmacken.rhcloud.com/proposals#86

The last two are pretty clear (and I can maybe guess who they're from
:>), but the first three seem somewhat vaguer and overlap in aspects.
Does anyone know who's proposed any of those three? If their proposers
are reading this, could we perhaps consider joining some or all of
them up?

I was considering proposing a session which would just cover the 'new
bits' we've put in place since F21 - the revisions to the validation
test process (including relval/wikitcms), openQA, and some of the
taskotron stuff (as the taskotron session is a workshop rather than a
talk), but since we already have three proposals, I don't want to pile
on further...