Introduction - Donavan Lance

Carlos Morel-Riquelme leinfeva at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 3 22:51:59 UTC 2015

Welcome to QA, if you wish you can help us testing packages and giving
karma, this way the packages can be pushed to updates repository, here is
more info about bodhi <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bodhi> and also you
can check my blog, here i post articles about Fedora and QA <
http://leinfeva.tumblr.com/>

Regards :)