Self-introduction: Devon Smith

Devon Smith devo8604 at outlook.com
Mon Aug 10 17:10:18 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,I am interested in contributing to the Fedora Project by becoming a member of the QA team. Let me introduce myself:I am 29 years old and I live in Colorado. I am currently a Red Hat Systems Administrator for a government entity for servers that host mySQL, VMWare vCloud Director, and Apache in a virtualized environment. I figured that joining this group would not only give me a good look at the future of RHEL, but it would also help me gain/maintain a deeper understanding of Linux as a whole. I appreciate the opportunity!My email is devo8604 at outlook.com Devon J. Smith