Convert nonproduct to productX

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Wed Feb 18 22:45:27 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Adam Williamson
<adamwill at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I'd agree with Pete that this isn't *really* something we intend to
> 'support'; you're supposed to pick a product by, well, installing that
> product (and, as a one-time thing, on fedup from <21). You're not
> really supposed to 'convert' installs like this.

OK.

>From this page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedUp
I can't actually tell what the default behavior is for --product if
it's not specified. Does the user get a nonproduct upgrade or do they
get workstation? If the former, then it's possible there are people
will want a means to get a product specific side grade (same version,
different product).

--
Chris Murphy