2015-07-13 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 13 22:15:27 UTC 2015

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 15:00:04 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-07-13/fedora-qa.2015-07-13-15.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 15:00:12)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 15:04:31)
  * "adamw to nominate a nightly and add instructions to the page and
    list about avoiding the syslinux bug" - in the end we managed to fix
    the syslinux bug and nominate 07-04 which didn't have it.  (adamw,
    15:05:21)
  * "adamw to check in with releng what's happened to boot.iso
    generation" - well, boot.iso generation started working again, so
    that was ok.  (adamw, 15:06:02)
  * "roshi to send out the call for Test Days this week" - he did that,
    https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test-announce/2015-June/001082.html
    (adamw, 15:06:40)

* Fedora 23 status  (adamw, 15:11:13)
  * ACTION: adamw to look into nightly image failures ahead of TC1
    (adamw, 15:12:40)
  * satellit reports recent nightly live boots fail and boot.iso has
    been missing in recent days  (adamw, 15:21:47)

* Fedora 23 Test Days  (adamw, 15:28:15)

* Fedora 23 status  (adamw, 15:32:43)

* Fedora 23 Test Days  (adamw, 15:39:52)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Default_Local_DNS_Resolver
    looks like one  (adamw, 15:44:38)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/23/ChangeSet is the
    link i'm using, anyone see any others?  (adamw, 15:47:16)
  * Changes that we think would benefit from Test Days:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Default_Local_DNS_Resolver ,
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Glibc_locale_subpackaging ,
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/SystemFirmwareUpdates ,
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Containerized_Server_Roles ,
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Cockpit_Domain_Controller_GUI
    - if the Change owners do not respond to the general Change tes
    (adamw, 15:51:12)

* Open floor  (adamw, 15:51:36)

Meeting ended at 16:00:54 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* adamw to look into nightly image failures ahead of TC1

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* adamw
  * adamw to look into nightly image failures ahead of TC1
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------