dnf does not want to upgrade

Justyn Temme justyntemme at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:13:17 UTC 2015

I think you are 100% right. after a sudo dnf distro-sync it looks like
it will succeed. however i am getting a lot of
 [MIRROR] device-mapper-persistent-data-0.5.3-1.fc23.x86_64.rpm: Curl
error (78): Remote file not found for
ftp://ftp.linux.ncsu.edu/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/x86_64/os/Packages/d/device-mapper-persistent-data-0.5.3-1.fc23.x86_64.rpm
[RETR response: 550]

This happens on every package even connected to a stable wifi.

I checked my firewall settings and even disabled it temporarily. Not
exactly sure what is causing this