F23 Alpha TC1 status

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 24 05:38:17 UTC 2015

Hi, folks! Just in case anyone saw the matrices or the directory and
was wondering - yes, there is an F23 Alpha TC1 compose. However, it's
pretty broken, with many images missing; releng didn't officially sign
off on it for that reason, and I agreed, which is why I didn't announce
it.

So, it's probably not worth spending time to download and test it
(though as compared to the 2015-07-17 nightly it should at least have
the selinux bug fixed).

Dennis and I will probably try and get a better TC2 or TC3 cut
tomorrow, with the problems that prevented various images from
composing addressed, and that one will be announced (if all goes well).

Sorry for the delays!