Fedora Council report

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 1 19:33:19 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 08:57:26AM -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:
> > Hi, folks! So I'm following up again on the request from the Council
> > that we send someone to report on the QA project's status. The proposed
> > date was 2015-06-08.
> >
> > At the last QA meeting (on 2015-05-04) I volunteered to do it, then
> > realized I won't be able to on 2015-06-08 as I'll be on a plane. So, we
> > have two choices: either someone else volunteers to do the report, or
> > we ask the Council if we can change the date. Is anyone else interested
> > in doing the report? Please reply if so!
>
> Thanks, Adam, for looking into this. You'll probably already on vacation, so I assume you won't be reading this until the actual council meeting. But if you did...
>
> If needed, I'm happy to fill in for you. But if you wanted to be actively part of the discussion, I can also ask the council to move the date. You seem to have given quite some thought into those issues. I won't be able to look into it properly before we push F22 out of the door, but that should hopefully happen way before the council meeting, so then I can try to expand the points you mentioned below.
>
> If there are some other volunteers to take care of this, I'm even more happy to pass this onto you :-)
>
> Kamil

Since we decided right after the QA meeting that I'd be filling in as
the QA rep for this meeting - I figured I'd ping the list to see if
anyone had anything else they wanted to include?

Kamil will be sending out his additions (probably tomorrow), and then
I'll be making a slide deck for the hangout. It would also be good if we
all watched the meeting as it was taking place; I'm sure the council
will have questions for us as a group.

Thanks!

--
// Mike