Impossible to unzip a .ZIP

Samuel Sieb samuel at sieb.net
Fri May 1 19:18:31 UTC 2015

On 05/01/2015 07:46 AM, Dorian Vegara wrote:
> I encountered this problem with another ZIP. Both were downloaded
> properly, yes.

How do you expect anyone to verify the problem if you don't provide a
link to the file?  Also, your report is very vague.  You're using Gnome?
  Which version?  You click on the file and nothing happens.  Assuming
that you're using Nautilus, a single click should highlight the file.  A
double click should open the file in Archive Manager.  Which was it?
Nothing happens?  Does that mean Archive Manager didn't open, or didn't
show anything.  The same problem with Archive Mounter?  That nothing
happened?

I have seen before that Archive Manager couldn't find any files in a zip
file, but that file seems to be working now.