Suggestion: end sending meeting minutes to test@

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 4 22:43:19 UTC 2015

Hey folks! Just a quick mail to suggest we stop sending minutes from
the QA and blocker bug review meetings to test at . There is a system in
place now which automatically sends minutes to the dedicated mailing
list, meetingminutes - you can see that both QA and blocker bug
meetings are present in the archives there:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/meetingminutes/2015
-May/date.html

you can also find the minutes directly in meetbot:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/fedora-qa/
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-blocker-review/

and I still update the wiki page with links to the QA minutes:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings

so I think it's well enough covered. Would anyone miss the minutes if
they weren't sent to test@ any more? Thanks!