fedora live usb creator still not usable

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sun May 24 17:37:51 UTC 2015

Hi,
for me the problem still exists, I will comment this in the bug concerned:

[root at linux joerg]# dnf info liveusb*
Last metadata expiration check performed 0:35:34 ago on Sun May 24 18:48:40 2015.
Installierte Pakete
Name        : liveusb-creator
Arch        : noarch
Epoch       : 0
Version     : 3.14.0
Release     : 1.fc22
Größe       : 830 k
Paketquelle : @System
Aus Paketqu : @commandline
Zusammenfas : A liveusb creator
URL         : https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator
Lizenz      : GPLv2
Beschreibun : A liveusb creator from Live Fedora images

Kind Regards