Self Introduction: Shyam

Shyam Sitaula shyam.ps at outlook.com
Sat Oct 3 03:58:07 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

This is Shyam, and I am here as I am interested and want to contribute to the fedora QA project/team.

I have been using linux since early  2014. I enjoy linux. I have found a lot of help from community online whenever I have faced issue in my computer. I want to contribute back now.

Although a novice in it, but i like to show few tricks in vim editor to my friends. I am also learning C and Bash.

I hope I can make some contribution, and thank you for letting me join.

Regards,
Shyam