F22/F23 crash on boot. Nvidia ?

linux guy linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 00:03:18 UTC 2015

With all due respect to the nouveau project, the nouveau driver does not
work perfectly for me.

Having said that, I am now running the nouveau driver and I am awfully
surprised at how well it does now run, after I tweaked a few things.
Compared to how it ran only a year ago, it seems to have improved
significantly.

I may need to reconsider how much I need the NVIDIA driver.