acroread

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 08:57:56 UTC 2015

Hi Orion,
You suggested to use Wine for installation of a "save" version of Adobe Acroread. In F22 I can install a plugin via Wine - Pipelight. I didn't try so far F23, but I think Pipelight will currently not be available for F23, it's too early in development. I tried to install Acroread (for Win XP, 7) with Wine in F23 and in F22 but the installation is in both cases not successful. Did You have success in installing Acroread with Wine?
Kind Regards