out of topic, F22 Gnome SW admin password rejection

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 17:55:29 UTC 2015

Hi,
i used the word admin wrongly, in my private system the only admin is root and I used the root pw. But anyway, when today Gnome SW asked for the root pw, it was accepted, and Gnome SW installed apps. Why? I don't know, possibly an dnf update. I also have had problems in installing apps in F23 (Gnome SW had the F22 apps chosen), but today I also could install the F23 apps, Gnome SW choose the F23 versions (dnf update).
Kind Regards