F23 TC9, again Rapid Photo Downloader

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 09:02:43 UTC 2015

Hi,
After installation of the app "Rapid Photo Downloader", there is an icon in the Gnome SW display of all icons. I click on the icon  "Rapid Photo Downloader". Nothing happens, when I switch in the Gnome SW icons display to "often used icons" all other at least once clicked icons are displayed but not the  icon  "Rapid Photo Downloader". Looking up in the protocols (app Protokolle (German, might be app protocol in English)), I see an entry of "Rapid Photo Downloader". Where might be the error in  "Rapid Photo Downloader" or the "interface" to F23?
Kind Regards