F23 TC9, again Rapid Photo Downloader

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 16 18:58:03 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-10-16 at 08:36 -0400, Joerg Lechner wrote:
> Hi,
> after dnf update (comprizing the newest gnome files) I can start
> rapid photo downloader. Now I an see, that rapid-photo-downloader
> Version: 0.4.10
> Release: 3.fc23 has a bug, which I previously saw in TC6. I will file
> a bug. See screenshot attached.
> Kind Regards

That package hasn't been updated by the maintainer since May 2014. The
last two builds were automated distro-wide rebuilds. There also hasn't
been an upstream release since February 2014. You might want to contact
the maintainer, Fabian Affolter, or upstream, and see what the current
status of the project/package is...

There are quite a lot of bugs filed upstream:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/rapid

and it looks like upstream dev has been quite active in version control
lately:

https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dlynch3/rapid/zeromq_pyqt/changes/552?start_revid=552

but hasn't cut any releases, for some reason...