internal card reader problem, F23 Final TC11 Desktop x86_64

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 20:02:01 UTC 2015

Hi,
In F23 Final TC11 there is still a card reader problem on my Acer E 15 Laptop. The foto flash card is recognized by the system, Shotwell copies the fotos, but in the file menue the flashcard (in my case named Live) is not displayed.
If the foto flash card is inserted in the card reader of the printer-scanner (Canon Pixma MP540) the flash card is displayed in the file menue, but it is not possible to eject the card.
Screen shots attached:
- fotoFlashCardF22-pc   F22  internal card reader ....ok
- fotoFlashCardF23-pc   F23  internal card reader ....nok
- fotoFlashCardF23-scanner   F23 card reader of scanner ok
- scannerF23noEject  F23  try to eject from the system ...nok

worthwhile to file a bug?
Kind regards