Newbie in FedoraProject team

Gavin Flower GavinFlower at archidevsys.co.nz
Wed Oct 28 09:24:47 UTC 2015

On 28/10/15 22:11, Alexander Kolesnikov wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> My name is Alexander Kolesnikov, I am from St. Petersburg, Russia. I
> use Linux about 6 years: 4 years as system administrator of RedHat and
> CentOS and last two years Fedora is primary home OS. I have backgroud
> in system administration and QA. I would like to help Fedora QA team.
> And I hope, that someone help me to join in QA group in FAS, I am
> already sent request.
> My account in FAS
> (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/karter)
> My irc nickname is krter.
> I hope I can be useful for FedoraProject.
>
> P.S.: Sorry for my not good English. :)
>

> Best regards,
> Alexander Kolesnikov

Your English is many orders of magnitude better than my Russian, which
consists only of the word 'nyet'!

Some suggestions concerning your English usage:

 1. 'I use Linux about 6 years' ==> 'I have used Linux for about 6 years'

 2. 'I would like to help Fedora QA team.' ==> 'I would like to help the
    Fedora QA team.'

 3. 'I am already sent request.' ==> 'I have already sent a request.'

 4. 'Sorry for my not good English.' ==> Sorry for my bad English.'

Note that what you said is quite understandable, except perhaps for
Australians (joke: New Zealanders pretend  Australians are very stupid -
I live in NZ).

Cheers,
Gavin