[Test-Announce] Fedora 23 Beta Release Candidate 1 (RC1) Available Now!

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 06:40:43 UTC 2015

Hi,
- regarding the liveCD Beta 1 Workstation x86_64 there is still no media check, also when I choose in the start menue "test this media & start ...."
- using the LiveCD still changes my system time permanently to UTC ( this is truly a minor problem, but for people who try Fedora the first time it shows no good public relations for Fedora).
Kind Regards