after dnf update, Gnome SW utility still requests the same updates

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 10:32:54 UTC 2015

Hi,
I reported this problem. When it occured I did not stop or start any additional processes (i.e. packagekitd). The system had about 20 additional user programs, installed from the Gnome SW list. Therefore I don't know if packagekitd was running or not. It was a "normal use" of the system without special test changes.
Kind Regards