[Fedora-trans-ar] system-config-securitylevel..Where is this file!!

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sun Aug 15 11:21:07 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Sabt 27 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 23:24, maha helwa wrote:
> > Maha, would you please grab
> > system-config-securitylevel
> > and translate it? We need your help.
>
> Munzir, didn't find the file on this
> link:
> http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=40&task=vie
>w_category&catid=70&order=dmdate_published&ascdesc=DESC

yes, that page was not updated. Go
http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/translations/

There you will see:
To become a translator, go to the sign up page.

On the same page you will find:
"To view the current translation status, go to status page. "
Choose the arabic language. You will find a link that says "Take" next to the
file. Click on it and enter your account info. Tell me if you face a problem
till this point.

> i don't have such a localized version but am still looking around.. i know
> i should tell since then but i didnt'.
> anyway If anyone here have arabized windows edition.. could she/he tell us
> how the acroynms or products name was translated!!

Take my word for it then ;) They are written as they are with no translation.
I checked and confirm.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA