[Fedora-trans-ar] file released

Eng. Maha Hulwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 09:30:52 UTC 2006

Hi Ali,

Please find my comments below :)

Maha.

On 12/19/06, Ali Ghareb <ali.gareb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Eng.Munzir, Eng.Maha
> all the steps are done according to this
>
> http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/translation-quick-start-guide/en/
>
> I try anonymous login and it work and all po files downloaded
> but can i resume anonymously??

Being anonymous just give u the right to view these files no more, but when
it comes to checking in your changes.. you must have a permission to commit
these changes.. So probably you might have problem with your SSH Keys.  Have
you generate your DigitalID; the Keys?

 and I mean can I commit the po files anonymously also

No.

 I test it and it say
>         cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the
> repository

You don't have the proper permission to do so.

 is there is any other step after receiving activation mail from
> fedora-trans-list-owner at redhat.com ???

Just checking.. Have you went through these steps to generate your
DigitalID?
http://fedora.redhat.com/About/Projects/translations/translation-windows/s1-ssh.html

> sorry for all these questions, really its the first time of using CVS in
> translation!
>
> thank you for replying

Don't be.. It's your right to ask a question.. We don't have any problem in
this..
Anyway.. am going to download TortoiseCVS and see what we have :)