[Fedora-trans-ar] file released

Eng. Maha Hulwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 15:11:47 UTC 2006

On 12/25/06, Ali Ghareb <ali.gareb at gmail.com> wrote:

> you say :
> >So try this time to remember you registration info.. your login and your
> keys.. both the public..
> > the one you will generate it and register with and the other pair..
> private key.. and when you receive the activation mail.. try to configure
> TortoiseCVS to point to your keys, you login, >the SSH parameters and the
> network compression parameter.
>
> how i configure TortoiseCVS to point to the public key? I saved it but how
> I can use it in Tortoise?

Tell me in detailed steps.. what settings you did on TortoiseCVS so far?
Have u received the activation mail? or not yet

You need to put two things at SSH parameters.. from the preference of
TortoiseCVS >> Tools Tab >> the SSH Parameters.
1>You points to your private key you need to add this option:
-i ".....\id_dsa.ppk"
2> bAlso you need to define the hostname;"i18n.redhat.com" and your login..
you add this option for this:
-l "%Ur login name" "i18n.redhat.com"

Just i've got a stupid question :) .. Are you mixing up the pair of keys
each time u generate the keys?

Maha.