[Fedora-trans-ar] Ping

Sherif AbdElGawad sherif at redhat.com
Thu Mar 23 00:15:27 UTC 2006

Munzir and all , allow me to introduce Ahmed .. He joined
Red Hat recently, and I asked him to join here. My mistake
that I did not tell him what to do :)

Ahmed, these are the Arabic translators who contribute
translation for Fedora .. I am expecting you to give a hand
here and contribute some translation as well. You can check
with Munzir to know what is the process and how to contribute
translation.

Sherif