[Fedora-trans-ar] About leadership

Munzir Taha ( منذر طه ) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 05:18:26 UTC 2010

Salaam Tareq,
Sorry I still don't understand why _my_ messages never get to the mailing list
like before. You should add what to the recipients? I added the fedora-trans-
ar mailing list to all of the messages related to your translations and the
discussions regarding maintainership. Please, make sure, those messages reach
the mailing list if you are moderating them.

Thanks

--
Munzir Taha