[Fedora-trans-ar] Lanching website in Arabic for fedora users

Ahmed Mohamed Araby egydev at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 23 22:19:25 UTC 2010

On 08/23/2010 06:30 PM, Munzir Taha (???? ??) wrote:

> There are lots of people who _are_ using the translation of Fedora
> whether they know about the site you are going to launch or not. So,
> your vision is some one downloaded Fedora and fond the dialog boxes
> and docs not translated to Arabic, he would go to your site to find
> what?

No, Things doesn't go that way and I'm not going to put ads or
something on the website so I'm not aiming to any profit from it
neither want to make the site famous
Simply simple posts :) which will help users to know things without
following fedora way (without translations) just I feel people wants
something and I've 15 min free then I write a post or something to
help users
and I mean newbies that I've already meet some of them who told me
that fedora leaks docs !!!, although fedora has the very large set of docs
introduce different new packages (as package review for example) or
group like FreeMedia group or Ambassador group or Translation group :)

> Definitely, you can give there and you can also put the docs you
> want in ojuba.org. At least as a starting point and consider it
> testing the water.

Ideas don't wait for us we wait for ideas

--
Greetings,
Ahmed M. Araby (FAS: egydev)